A Taste of the Tatras
- Strba-Strbske Pleso
The High Tatras form the natural border between Poland and Slovakia, while the Low Tatras are a separate mountain range further south in central Slovakia. Both mountain ranges offer spectacular scenery which you and a friend will enjoy from above as you are flown around in a small private plane. You will have the opportunity to be involved in planning the flight path with the pilot prior to take off. Do not forget your camera!
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +421 5 2326 2222.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 2 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 10-Jun-2010 to 02-Mar-2013 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear, sunglasses.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.