City Sauna Experience with Salmiakki tasting
Finland the nation of three million saunas. Helsinki, the capital houses many intriguing public ones. Visit one the classic public city saunas with your guide for bathing and have chance to taste the Finnish special treat salmiakki, salt licorice, while chilling outside the sauna and sharing your experiences with other sauna visitors. Finnish public saunas have separated sides for women and men but also common patio where you can meet fellow sauna visitors.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 22-Jul-2016 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.