Support & F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can view your account, check your profile, and edit your preferences by logging in to your Member Area.
Not all room nights are eligible for contributing towards your membership level or earning a Local Experience Award. For example, there are several rate types that do not qualify for membership benefits, such as:
- Third party online retailer rates, such as expedia.com, booking.com, hotels.com, orbitz.com, priceline.com, travelocity.com, etc.
- Tours Series Rates/Charters
- Airline employee, Airline Crew Rates
- Travel Agent employee rates
- Hotel employee and staff rates
- Friends and Family rates
- Complimentary stays including redeeming prize/gift vouchers
Furthermore, only the room nights spent at the hotels after you enrol into DISCOVERY are counted towards earning a Local Experience Award.
This means that your stay has been recorded, but not validated yet for eligibility. Generally this can take up to 3 days.
Information of eligible and ineligible room nights / stays are defined within the terms and conditions of the programme, but generally eligible room nights / stays will be accumulative towards your membership upgrade to the next level and the award of Local Experiences.