Complimentary weekend high tea for two at Origins Restaurant
Embrace our High Tea in Origins Restaurant. Let your taste buds explore a menu featuring a selection of savoury bites, delectable desserts and traditional high tea favourites, complemented with sparkling wine, organic tea and coffee. Served every Saturday and Sunday, with sittings from 11:30am to 2:00pm and 2:30pm to 5:00pm.
Redeem your Black Local Experience award to receive a complimentary weekend High Tea for two at Pan Pacific Perth's Origins Restaurant.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on 08 9224 7777.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 15-Oct-2014 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Saturday, Sunday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.