The Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva is located directly on the shores of Lake Geneva offering breath-taking views of the Jet d'Eau fountain, French Alps and Mont Blanc.
The hotel features 412 rooms and suites as well as several serviced apartments for long-term rentals. Among those, the most imposing is the Geneva Suite, ranked as the largest suite in Europe: 1,080 sq. m of elegance split between two floors.
Hotel guests and local residents alike can enjoy a choice of restaurants whether they’re in a mood for an authentic Italian meal at Il Vero, an expertly prepared steak at Le Grill or traditional Chinese cuisine at Tsé Yang. The hotel also features the large FloorTwo Lounge overlooking the lake as well as the trendy FloorTwo Bar and a popular, ultra-modern, Java Nightclub.
A unique addition is Le Théâtre du Léman, a theatre with 1,300 seats to welcome artists from all around the world.
The diversity of the offering is completed with 1,400 sq. m spa by Le Spa, a large fitness centre, an indoor swimming pool, saunas and Hammam.
- Business Center
- Fitness Centre
Geneva is small in a size but rich in its cultural diversity. The birthplace of the Swiss watchmaking industry, it is also known as a capital of peace which houses more than 250 international organizations including the European headquarters of United Nations. Geneva’s top attractions include:
- The Jet d’Eau fountain
- The Old Town and St. Peter's Cathedral
- The Reformation Wall, tribute to Europe’s reformers
- The magnificent parks of Geneva
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Microcosm and CERN
- The Palais des Nations (United Nations)
- Patek Philippe Museum of watchmaking
- City’s beach - Bains des Pâquis
- Carouge area and its bohemian atmosphere
- Flower Clock and streets with watchmakers’ shops