At the Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington, guests can escape from the bustle of everyday life into the cozy comforts of a faithfully-restored inn. Guests will appreciate the inn’s attention to detail, from the classical decor to the revitalized woodwork. Finely-cultivated perennial gardens dot the landscape and complete the hotel’s charming atmosphere.
Each of the hotel’s 34 spacious guest rooms and suites include televisions, high-speed Internet access, in-room telephones and private baths. The Bretton Arms Dining Room serves gourmet food for dinner and breakfast; afterwards, guests can relax in front of the fireplace in the hotel’s parlour. In the evenings, visitors can rest on the inn’s wraparound veranda and enjoy the beautiful weather.
The Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington provides a variety of entertainment options expected at a historic resort. Two manicured golf courses, red-clay tennis courts, horseback and carriage rides, indoor and outdoor pools and walking paths to explore—the Omni inn is prepared to host guests with a variety of interests. For those less interested in activities, the President Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains offers a relaxing, scenic sight-seeing experience.
During the winter, guests can navigate New Hampshire’s largest ski area at the Bretton Woods Nordic Centre, featuring over 100 kilometres of cross-country skiing. Other winter activities include horse-drawn sleigh rides, ice skating, snowshoeing, swimming in the inn’s indoor pool, whirlpools or saunas. Summer, winter, spring or fall—the Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington offers a great experience year-round.
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Mount Washington Cog Railway
- Crawford Notch State Park
- Santa's Village
- Six Gun City
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- The scenic Franconia Notch State Parkway
- Mount Washington Auto Road
- Flume Gorge
- The Basin
- Echo Lake Beach The former site of the "Old Man of the Mountain" (the Great Stone Face of Profile Mountain, renowned as the New Hampshire State Symbol)
- Numerous hiking trails and picnicking areas
- A dozen attractions for all ages and interests complete the offerings within an hour of the Resort