Discover Maltese Village Traditions
- San Anton
Enjoy an exclusive, guided tour along the rugged Maltese coast and witness one of the island's most important treasures - the Mediterranean Sea - from some of Malta's most beautiful vantage points. Stop by some of the most picturesque and authentic villages full of attractions including tiny chapels, narrow winding streets and colourful balconies. You will also stop in Hal-Qormi, which is known as the bread making village, to visit a traditional bakery and also taste crispy local bread - delicious!
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on 00356 2544 2727.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 20-Feb-2015 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.