A True Taste of Malta: Wine, Olive Oil and Honey
- San Anton
- 6 hours
- AVAILABLE 23-Feb-2015 - 31-Dec-2018
- stay required
Maltese Cuisine is a huge part of Maltese culture. For that reason, there's a wonderful variety of unique local products which are produced in truly authentic ways and on this private excursion, you and your guest will go on an exclusive three-stop tour. You will visit a local winery to learn about the wine, call in on a honey-maker to try the honey, and, of course, stop by an olive grove to see how world-famous Maltese olive oil is made. There will be plenty of time for tasting too!
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00356 2544 2727.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 23-Feb-2015 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 2 guests. There are associated costs to be paid by the member and accompanying guests when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost per person is 150 which covers Guest needs to pay for the experience. Cost of $150.00 for the wine, oliive, and Honey Tour Transport is free. These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear, hat, insect repellant, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.