President’s Palaces and Gardens Tour
- San Anton
Malta’s Presidential Palaces have long been celebrated as architectural gems. This experience will take you on an exclusive tour of the President’s Palace in Attard, followed by a transfer to the beautiful Verdala Palace in Rabat. Here you’ll enjoy a glass of prosecco and canapés, while your guide explains the highlights of these wonderful properties. To honour your visit a donation will then be made to the President’s charity of choice, the Community Chest Fund.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00356 2544 2727.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 5 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear, hat, insect repellant, light clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, warm clothes.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.