Master the Art of Maltese Cuisine
- St Julians
- 24 hours
- AVAILABLE 21-Jan-2015 - 31-Dec-2017
- stay required
Maltese cuisine is a celebrated mix that combines flavours from the many stages of the island’s eclectic history. This one-on one private lesson will give you hands-on experience of a typical Maltese dish – chosen to reflect the season of your visit. You will work with one of our award-winning chefs, using typical ingredients and local produce, to craft a delicacy you will also enjoy tucking into. This is the perfect choice for those who like to go behind the scenes of a culture and cuisine.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +356 99975001.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 7 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 21-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.