Candlelit Massage in an Old Watchtower
- St Julians
|Travel back in time to the mystical era of the Knights of St John, with a romantic candle-lit massage performed by one of our talented masseurs in one of their water’s edge watchtowers. These 16th Century buildings, which dot the Maltese coastline, once helped the Knights to communicate impending danger. You will enjoy unique access to this historical setting - closed to the general public. It promises to be a magical experience unlike any other.|
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +356 23702636.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 15-Jan-2016 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. There are associated costs to be paid by the accompanying guest when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost is $150 which covers Three Course Dinner and Wine in 16th Century Watch Tower. These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.