Private visit of Faberge Museum
- St. Petersburg
Fabergé created 50 magnificent eggs over four decades, nine of which are on display in the museum, alongside a further 4,000 pieces, including paintings, jewellery, objets de fantaisie, and works by other court jewellers. Hidden within the recently refurbished Shuvalov Palace, the Fabergé Museum displays the original Hen Egg, gifted to Empress Marie Fedorovna from her husband Tsar Alexander III, which launched the extravagant Easter tradition and a number of others. Witness these glorious objets d’art, considered the most opulent pieces of Imperial History, in a two-hour private, guided tour of the museum. Transfers included.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +7 812 380 2000.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.