A luxurious fine dining
- St. Petersburg
- 2 Hours
- AVAILABLE 26-Jan-2015 - 31-Dec-2017
- stay required
Built in 1903, the Kupetz Eliseevs Food Hall, formerly known as the Eliseyev Emporium, is considered a stunning architectural example of Art Nouveau in St Petersburg. After changing hands several times over the years, the Food Hall has been restored to its former glory with extreme precision. As one of the most luxurious Russian stores of the past century, the Kupetz Eliseevs Food Hall is a welcoming window to the 20th Century complete with stunning stained glass windows, bronze work and chandeliers as well as tempting displays of fresh fish & meat delicacies, exclusive confectionary & alcohol. Enjoy exquisite, authentic dining in the restaurant of this fabulous building where gilded Russian history has been revived to perfection. Your dining voucher holds the approximate value of $60. Transportation included.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +7 812 380 2000.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 26-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 2 guests. There are associated costs to be paid by the member and accompanying guests when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost per person is $100 which covers . These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.