Private pool experience
- Czech Republic
- 1 hour
- AVAILABLE 06-Feb-2015 - 31-Dec-2017
- stay required
Slip silently into the deliciously clear waters of our tranquil swimming pool and take our time to float away your troubles. Relax or get your heart racing with a few uninterrupted laps then enjoy sipping a cool glass of Sparkling wine as you admire the spectacular views over the city from the fabulous heights of our 26th floor pool. Treat yourself and your partner to this unique and romantic experience. One additional guest is allowed complimentary.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +420 261 191395.
- This Local Experience is valid from 06-Feb-2015 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Please bring change of clothing.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.