Cold War - Behind the Iron Curtain walk
- Czech Republic
- 4 hours
- AVAILABLE 10-Feb-2015 - 31-Dec-2017
- stay required
Czech Republic has a dark period in its history. The communism was full of paranoia, spying and violence. On this tour you can discover the background and stories from the communist time and experience how life was in Czechoslovakia during the communism and in the cold war period.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +420 261 191395.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 10-Feb-2015 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Please bring comfortable footwear.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.