Beer Spa Experience
- Czech Republic
- 3 hours
- AVAILABLE 30-Jan-2015 - 31-Dec-2017
- stay required
Celebrated in the Middle Ages for its health and energy-boosting properties, a Beer Spa experience is a very old and unique spa therapy, where only natural materials are used. In a technique perfected over centuries, hops, yeast and other natural substances which are needed in beer production, are mixed into a special type of Beer bath which has a beneficial effect on the body. The beer bath is not used or barley malt brewing, so no need to worry about adverse allergic reactions. Part of the Beer Spa procedure is also unlimited consumption of unpasteurized Beer Bernard® during your time within the facility.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +420 261 191395.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 30-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Please bring change of clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Cancellations must be 48 hours prior to time confirmed for the local experince. If cancellation is not received by the required time, the credit for the local experince will be deemed as used.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.