The Ultimate Spa Indulgence
|Those searching for the ultimate indulgence should look no further than the “Journey to Japan” signature ritual at our Spa. This relaxing experience starts with the use of the Acqua area with Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish Bath and Hydrodynamic Pool, followed by a 75-minute purifying and calming facial treatment accompanied by a relaxing massage of the hands and feet that will leave you walking on air.|
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on 00351 21 7236300.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 48 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 30-Jan-2015 to 31-Aug-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Please bring change of clothing, Swimming cap, swimming suit, adequated outfit.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.