The Nectar of Douro Valley
|Enjoy all the fascinating aspects of Port wine, from the intense berry fruit flavours of a Reserve or a Late Bottled Vintage to the rich mellowness of an Aged Tawny or the sublime complexity of a Vintage Port. Our Bar Manager will introduce you to the different styles of Port and the endless possibilities for pairing this versatile wine with food in a delightful fusion of Portuguese fare.|
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00351 21 7236300.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 30-Jan-2015 to 31-Aug-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.