Lisbon Opera House Backstage Tour
|Lisbon Opera House's backstage tour is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the real-life dramas behind this iconic theatre classified in 1928 as a National Monument. Your personal guide will raise the curtain on what really goes on beyond the spotlight.|
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00351 21 7236300.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 7 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 30-Jan-2015 to 31-Aug-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. There are associated costs to be paid by the accompanying guest when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost is which covers . These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.