Do as the Locals Do Experience
As Europe’s second-oldest capital, Lisbon bears the cultural and architectural fingerprints of the many different civilisations it has attracted over the centuries. One of the world’s greatest natural harbours, the city played host to famous explorers in the past and was the starting point for many great voyages of discovery. Follow in the footsteps of these pioneers and lose yourself in one of Europe’s most soulful, captivating cities on a unique walking tour that will unearth the city, its traditions and long-forgotten recipes of the Portuguese gastronomy.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on 00351 21 7236300.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2015 to 31-Aug-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Should guests prefer, transportation may be organized, at a cost. Shopping are guests' associated costs.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.