Experience a step back into the history of Sudan
- North Sudan
Founded in 1971, the Sudan National Museum houses the largest and most significant archaeological collection in the country. Containing exhibitions from the different eras throughout Sudanese history, including the ancient Kush kingdom, the Christian period of the Nubia and Pharaonic statues of Pharos, the museum is well worth a visit. The gardens of the museum house the ruins of two beautiful temples from around1490 BC, the Buhen and Semna built by Queen Hatshepsut and Pharaoh Thutmose III respectively, which were relocated away from the submergence area of Lake Nasser, created by the Nasser Dam.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +249 187 155 555.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 04-Feb-2015 to 04-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 2 guests. There are associated costs to be paid by the accompanying guests when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost per person is $40 which covers . These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.