Endless oceans meet cloudless skies at a beautiful uninterrupted horizon. Situated on the fringe of one of the deepest atolls in the Maldives on the unspoilt southern island of Falhumaafushi, this is a place where unexplored dives sites await to be discovered and castaway adventures abound.
Designed in harmony with the natural environment, exquisite beach and water villas blend traditional Maldivian architecture with contemporary elegance and modern comforts; offering total tropical tranquillity.
Unwind to blissful treatments in private overwater spa pavilions at Maldives’ first and only Spa by Clarins. Exciting aquatic adventures await from deep sea fishing, dolphin spotting, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, jet skiing to exceptional diving. The hotel’s PADI 5* Dive Centre offers all level of snorkellers and scuba-divers the opportunity to discover the un-spoilt coral reefs and rich marine life.
With enchanting turquoise waters, unending experiences and the finest service, this is the place to succumb to the magic of the Maldives.
- Fitness Centre
Blessed with white sands, deep blue seas, turquoise lagoons and reefs rippling with marine life just beneath your feet, the Maldives is idyllic in its perfection. A nation of nearly 1,200 coral islands strung across the Indian Ocean in clusters of natural, ring-like atolls. An intimate retreat just 45-miles north of the Equator, The Residence Maldives is accessible by a scenic 55-minute flight from Male to Kooddoo Airport which is seven minutes away by speedboat from the resort.
- Marvel at the underwater kingdom in some of the world’s most pristine and remote dive sites
- Frolic with dolphins by sunset in traditional dhoni cruises
- Sail to a private castaway island for a magical time
- Dive by night with incredible fluoro-diving experiences
- Meet with the locals on a visit to their village
- Unspoilt Reefs for Snorkelling and Diving such as Vilingili Kandu, Ekkala Thila and Nilandu Kandu that are between five and 60 minutes away by a traditional Maldivian Dhoni Boat