Back,Neck & Shoulder Massage with Hot Stone
Offering indulgent pampering inspired by its iconic destination, Anantara Spa journeys are quite unlike any other at The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara. Marrying world-class expertise with indigenous wellness culture and breath-taking scenery, unique African treatments are enjoyed in sumptuous colonial havens with alluring views of wild nature. Using a Combination of strokes and acupressure techniques, along with the signature aromatherapy oil blend of your choice, this gentle massage delivers waves of deep relaxation and pure pleasure. Redeeming member can be accompanied by one additional guest.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2016 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Operational hours of the Spa are 08hrs to 19hrs and only female massage therapist are available for treatments.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.