90 Minute Niyama Signature Massage
- Dhaalu Atoll
With its name meaning 'Health through water', the Niyama spa brings the healing power natural local ingredient to our signatures treatments. Adventurous, passionate and edgy, the Niyama Spa at Niyama Private Islands Maldives features eight luxurious treatment rooms including two signature Spa Sanctuaries both of which are the island’s lush shrub life and six lagoon view treatment rooms that look out onto the lagoon.
Before the treatment, enjoy the refreshing lime sorbet before you enter into one of the lagoon view massage rooms. Niyama Private Islands Maldives' Signature Massage is a combination of Shiatsu, Balinese and Thai Stretching, the natural rhythms release muscle tension and induce relaxation. Witness the power of our signature aromatic oil blends. Redeeming member can be accompanied by one additional guest.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on + 960 6762 828.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2016 to 31-Dec-2017 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 6 hour(s) in advance