Riverside Terrace Dinner Buffet
Whether you are looking for something classic Asian, a variety of European or something fresh from the sea on the grill, there is no shortage of choices at the Riverside Terrace Buffet while you and a guest of your choice enjoy the sumptuous variety of dishes on offer, inclusive of free-flow water and soft drinks. The restaurant also offers a daily Thai cultural and dance show at 19:00 to provide light entertainment and insight into Thai history with a show that's suitable for all ages.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +66 (0) 2476 0022 Ext. 1511 .
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 2 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 03-Jan-2017 to 23-Dec-2018 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Saturday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Subject to venue availability Blackout Dates: 31st March 2017
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 1 hour(s) in advance