Journey to Southern Beaches
This heavenly beach-hopping journey encompasses six of the most famous beaches in Bali, dotted along a pristine coastline of serene white limestone cliffs in dramatic contrast to the brilliant blue of the Indian Ocean.
Begin at Padang Padang Beach, one of the best beaches and the top surf spot in Bali. Adventure on to the hidden haven of Thomas Beach, where you will hop on a local fishing boat and head back to Padang Padang Beach, this time enjoying spectacular views of the beach from the ocean.
Continue to cruise to four more beautiful beaches, from Impossible Beach that sits at the foot of a steep cliff fronted by the stunning ocean panorama, to Bingin Beach, Dreamland Beach and Balangan Beach. What a way to appreciate the breathtaking beauty of Mother Nature! Of course, Bali’s incredible sunsets are equally beautiful and provide more awe-inspiring moments as you loop round Uluwatu Beach back to Thomas Beach, where you can relax on golden sands enjoying fresh young coconut water and our chef’s specially prepared picnic. Snorkeling and surfing can also be arranged at the end of the journey.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +62 361 848 2166.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Sep-2016 to 31-Aug-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Please bring camera, change of clothing, comfortable footwear, hat, insect repellant, light clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel.
- Available every day except on Nyepi Day of Silence according to the Balinese calendar. Advance reservations recommended.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 24 hour(s) in advance